Monday, February 21, 2011

Virtual Sex (such a seemingly inexhaustable topic)

How often in reality do you climax simultaneously with your lover?

How often in virtual space do you?

Now that I have you chuckling to yourself, think on how often do you climax at the same time as your partner during a virtual sexual encounter? Or...since we cannot know, how often do you think you do?

I usually will roleplay ("RP") an earth shattering orgasm, though my real life ones are very often nice happy little ones. Not to say displeasing, or disappointing. Just not the ones that make me yelp out loud for the neighbors to hear over their TV.

Also, I often as not (that's half the time, kids- keep up with me) will RP climaxing simultaneously with my partner(s). This is just me (or us- it takes two or more) falling victim to a trope out of bad romance novels.

1 comment:

  1. Well, think about it. It's the ultimate romantic concept. For two people to reach that high point at the exact same time means they know each other so well and enjoy each other so much that they can both reach that time and share a wonderful two-way orgasm between each other. It's gotten to the point where it almost seems awkward for this event to NOT occur online. And why not play out being able to have the perfect experience every time? It's fantasy, after all.

    ReplyDelete